BRAKES, APRON (Gauges)
16 Ga. x 96", TENNSMITH FH-STYLE APRON BRAKE, MODEL#FH-816 **NEW**
Capacity, Mild Steel: 16 Gauge
Capacity w/Bending Support Angle Removed: 20 Gauge
Bending Length: 97"
Maximum Lift of Beam: 2-1/4"
Front to Rear Bead Adjustment: 1-3/8"
Minimum Reverse Bend: 1/4"
Minimum Flange in Capacity Material: 1"
Dimensions, Counterweight in Place: 140"L X 52"W X 60"H
Approx. Shipping Weight: 1,650 lbs.
TENNSMITH's FH Series hand brakes are designed and built for
long service and accurate bending. Welded steel plate
construction and heavy truss rods and braces provide
strength and durability.
OTHER ADJUSTMENT FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Leveling screws and locknuts on the pedestals
* Jack screws & tensioner bolts on the apron
* Truss rods on the apron, base & upper beam
* Replaceable nose bar & apron inserts
* Removable apron angle and insert permit 1/4-inch reverse
bends in lighter material.
* Bored in line to ensure perfect alignment, the pivot
points are fitted with oil impregnated bearings. The hinge
pins are high-tensile, alloy steel.
* Built of all-steel construction with
heavy-duty steel clamp handles, heavy yokes, grease fittings
and an apron stop rod that compliment the many other fine
features of these heavy-duty brakes.
100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.!!
INCLUDES 3-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY!!
Scott Machinery Inc
4700 Lang Ave, Suite D
McClellan CA 95652-6215
Email (Request Quote):